Discover the river of mirrors!
Noosa Everglades Discovery, Queensland's multi award-winning tour group, offers you a choice of unforgettable wilderness experience into one of the Australia's most pristine regions.
- Convenient departure points at Noosa Heads & Noosaville
- Advanced Eco-Certified Cruise
- Spacious, purpose-built vessel with large open viewing windows
- Classic Canadian canoes
- Dedicated, informative tour guides with extensive experience
An Everglades Adventure
- Your adventure begins with a river cruise through magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa River to the start of the Noosa Everglades
- Enjoy tea and coffee, freshly baked scones with jam & cream for morning tea - then paddle upstream in your canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest to re-join your tour group for a bbq lunch
- Enjoy a delicious bbq lunch prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry's hut
- After lunch experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular canoeing adventures in Australia - a place you MUST see to believe
- Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to Noosa
- Return Everglades river cruise
- Morning tea & a delicious bbq lunch, including beer & wine
- Canoes, paddles & buoyancy vests
- Personal waterproof carry bag
What to bring
- Water Bottle
- Hat & Sunscreen
Don't forget your: water bottle, swimwear, hat, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen. Dress casually and comfortably.
- The Noosa Everglades, part of the Cooloola National Park, is recognised as a 'Wetland of International Importance'
- The Noosa River is the only river system in Australia that has its entire upper catchment protected in National Park.
- Over 44% of all Australia's bird species reside within this spectacular region. 1,365 species of plants have been identified and over 700 native animals co-exist here.
- Experiece the Cooloola National Park in all its glory and discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness ares of the world.